Skip to content
- Lower height, cup shaped center knobs with angled shoulder lugs provide low rolling resistance and grip in a wide variety of conditions
- Features a tread profile adopted from the previous version of the Racing Ralph provides an excellent front wheel choise when running different rear tires
- KGRD - K-Guard belting offers entry level puncture resistance
- LTSKN - LiteSkin - Have light, thin sidewalls. Advantages: Weight saving and reduced rolling resistance
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.