Unfortunately, bikes break. Sometimes it's fixable, and other times things are beyond repair.
Generally, if the product failure is a result of poor workmanship or defect (and not rider error), manufacturers will offer warranty on their products.
What's not covered?
- Warranties are not transferable and only apply to the original purchaser
- Normal wear and tear that results from standard use over time
- Damage due to improper care or lack of maintenance
- Damage from a crash or impact
- Damage due to improper installation of products
- Damage from use other than the intended purpose of the item
- Warranty does not cover any items, accessories, or hardware that is lost after receiving your product from Grit Cycles
Warranty Contact Information
Some manufacturers prefer to work directly with the customer which means you can have the quickest turnaround. Here's a list of the warranty contact pages for brands that work with customers directly:
We offer free warranty assistance with products purchased from Grit Cycles. We work directly with the manufacturer to help you get rolling again. In this process we act as the middle-man, representing the consumer. While we will try our best, the manufacturer has the decision making power in approving or denying a claim.
If you need assistance with warranty, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including all of the following:
- Full Name
- Purchase Order number
- Product name or number that is to be warrantied
- Description of problem
- Photos showing the issue
Please note, the warranty process can be long and some patience may be required. We'll do the best we can to expedite things but we are only the middle man and have no say over the outcomes. We offer warranty assistance for free with purchase not including shipping, handling, or repairs that may be part of the warranty process.