Making power is easy. Making power with the right feel, that was Hayes’ challenge. They did this by creating an all new system. Dominion’s master cylinder is factory tuned for the shortest dead stroke possible and a crisp bite point. The Dominion A4 caliper utilizes four pistons in the most structurally rigid design possible. It features a cold-forged caliper and KingPin structural pad retention bolt that increases stiffness. With a motorsports inspired Two-Stroke dual port bleed system, industry leading DOT 5.1 fluid and Kevlar hose, the hydraulic system is engineered for ultimate performance across all temperatures and easy maintenance. Dominion A4 features the proprietary QuickBite² system for fast and consistent burnish, coupled with Hayes’ D-Series rotor to manage the heat with less braking noise.
- Crosshair Caliper Alignment System dramatically simplifies caliper installment and alignment.
- 4 piston system for max power.
- Dual caliper bleed ports for better bleed integrity.
- Reach adjustment dial for tool less reach adjustment.
- Low-effort lever input, coupled with high-fidelity power output for optimum braking feel and control
- Pre-bled and assembled with Hayes K2 hose: The stiffest hose possible for maximum power and control transmission
- Brake includes two specific pad brake pads, intentionally developed to be paired with the new D-series rotor for fast, consistent burnish, predictable friction rate, and consistency across temperature and speed conditions
- Both pad compounds are included: Semi-Metallic T106 (standard) and Sintered T100 (wet conditions)
- D-Series rotors, caliper adaptors and bleed kit sold separately
- Rotor Included: No
- Pad Compound: Sintered
- Color: Black/Bronze
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 1800
- Brake Lever Use: Right
- Adjustable Contact Point: Yes
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: DOT
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Designed for ebike: Yes
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
- Weight: 314
Manufacturer's Part Number: 95-36115-K002